矮的用英语怎么说(优雅骂人的英文)

夜行书生 151 次浏览

点击关注零食英语,获取最实用的英语学习知识。

●提醒

我得提醒一句。

Let me give you a piece of advice.

/Let me tell you something.

/I think you should know...

小心! Watch out!

*用于有险情时,危险!、留神!、小心!。

Thanks! You saved my life.

(谢谢你救了我一条命。)

/Look out!/Be careful!/Heads up!

Youd better be careful!

/Please be careful!

(请多加小心!)

/You should be careful!

(你得多加小心!)

You should watch out! (你得留神!)

注意脚下。

Watch your step!

*用于提醒地滑,看不清楚楼梯等场合。常用于公共告示。

Watch your step!

(注意脚下。)

/Oh, yeah? Why?

(噢?是吗?为什么?)

Mind your step.

/Be careful where you walk.

/Look where youre going.

抓紧我。

/Hold on to me tight.

/Dont let go!

(别松手!)

/Hold me tightly.

要提防着点儿他!

Watch out for him!

/Watch out for him!

(要提防着点儿他!)

/Why? (为什么?)

Be careful of him.

/Keep your eye on him.

这里有点儿蹊跷。

Theres a little catch.

*小心有陷阱,圈套。

/That sounds easy.

(好像很简单。)

Well, theres a little catch.

(可是,有点蹊跷。)

/Theres something to it.

Its not as easy as it sounds.

(并不像听起来的那么容易。)

三思而后行。

Think twice before you do it.

轻拿轻放。

/动作轻点儿。

Easy does it.

*表示要小心谨慎地处理易碎品或贵重物。

Easy does it, doesnt drop the TV.

(动作轻点儿,小心别把电视掉下来。)

Dont worry. I wont.

(放心吧,掉不下来。)

/Gently.

/Be careful.

(小心啊!)

手下留情。

Please go easy on me.

*出自于新手和没有实力的人的口中。 也可用于体育运动go easy on... 常用于命令句, 表示对……要手软、 对人或东西要珍惜、 对……要留有余地。

Its my first time, please go easy on me.

(我这是第一次,请手下留情。)

Alright, Ill try.

(知道了,我会的。)

别操之过急。

Lets not jump the gun.

*gun为手枪,而jump the gun是固定词组,表示比赛枪响前就跑出去的意思。即抢跑、抢先……之意。

I think Ive got the job. Lets celebrate!

(我想我已经找到了工作。我们来庆祝一下吧!)

Lets not jump the gun.

(为之过早了吧。)

/Lets not be too hasty.

/Lets not rush into things.

Dont count your chickens before they are hatched.

*别在小鸡孵出之前就数鸡,常用于口语中。

不要做得太过火。

Lets not go overboard.

*go overboard 做过了、超限度。

I bought four dozen eggs.

(我买了四打鸡蛋。)

/Lets not go overboard.

(别太离谱呀!)

Lets not go too far.

/Lets not be extreme.

我们看情况再说。

Lets wait and see how things go.

*用于各种情况。

/Lets wait and see.

别这么快下结论。

Dont jump to conclusions!

*jump to conclusions直译是随便下结论,即过早地下结论、贸然断定。

/So, I think shes pregnant.

(所以,我想她已经怀孕了。)

Dont jump to conclusions!

(别这么快地下结论。)

/Dont prejudge it!

(别凭想像判断。)

Dont make assumptions!

(不能主观臆断。)

/Dont get the wrong idea.

(不要抱有那种错误想法。)

别那么自私。

Dont be selfish.

*selfish 任性的,自私的,利己的。

Dont be self-centered.

/Dont be egotistical.

你的工作表现总是不稳定。

Your work is always inconsistent.

*inconsistent 不一致的、不稳定的、反复无常的。

/Your work is always erratic.

/Your work is always patchy.

Your work is always uneven.

你不该随便乱花钱。

You shouldnt spend money foolishly.

You should try to be thriftier.

(你该试着再节约些。)

/You shouldnt spend your money like water.

You shouldnt waste your money.

(你不该那么浪费钱。)

You have an attitude problem.

(你的态度太恶劣了。)

Who are you to say that?

(你不是在说你自己吧。)

/I dont like your attitude.

You have a bad attitude.

/You need to readjust your attitude.

别那么没有礼貌。

Dont be so naughty.

*naughty 不听话,顽皮的,淘气的。

Dont do such naughty things.

/Dont be so bad.

/Behave yourself!

(有点礼貌!)

请安静!

Hold it down!

/Be quiet!

*用于一般情况下。

/mKeep it down!

Keep it quiet!/Silence!

*用于学校老师对学生。

Turn it down!

*对看电视或听收音机的人说的。turn down是关小电视、收音机等的声音。

嘘!(安静!) Hush!/Shh.

太吵了。

Its too noisy./Its too loud.

别丢人现眼了!

Dont make a fool of yourself.

/Im going to dance.

(我想去跳舞。)

Dont make a fool of yourself.

(别丢人现眼了!)

/Dont play the fool.

Dont make an ass out of yourself.

/Stop acting like a fool.

分清场合。

Think about where you are.

/You should consider where you are.

你也不看看你多大了。

Act your age.

*一般用在父母等上年纪的人教育年轻人时。做和自己年龄相符的举止、行为。

/How do you like my new red skirt?

(你觉得我这条新的红裙子怎么样?)

Act your age.

(你也不看看你多大了。)

/You should act your age.

*比较温和的说法。

Behave in accordance with what is expected of your age!

You should behave more maturely.

(你该表现得更成熟些。)

You shouldnt act like a child.

(别像个孩子似的。)

你想得也太天真了。

Your view is too optimistic.

*optimistic 乐观的,乐天派的。

你的想法太不现实了。

You should get your head out of the clouds.

*直译是你应该把你的脑袋从云中伸出来,即你的想法太不实际了,回到现实中吧。

You should get your head out of the clouds.

(你的想法太离谱了。)

Maybe youre right. I should try to be more down-to-earth.

(也许你是对的。我该更现实点儿。)

You arent being realistic.

/You should be more logical.

*logical 符合逻辑的、道理上讲得通的。

别再重复这种愚蠢的错误了。

Dont make such stupid mistakes again!

*make a mistake 惯用语, 出错。

/Dont make such stupid mistakes again!

(不要重复这种愚蠢的错误。)

I wont, I wont.

(不会了,不会了。)

You should be more careful!

(你应该多加小心。)

/Dont make dumb mistakes again!

别那么自命不凡。

Dont be stuck-up.

*stuck-up 骄傲自满、自高自大。

Dont be so pompous.

*pompous 装模作样的、自负的、华而不实的。

Dont be such a snob.

*snob 势利小人、看人行事的俗人。

Dont act like youre better than I am.

Dont flatter yourself so much.

(别那么自以为是。)

*flatter oneself 骄傲自满、得意洋洋。人不可貌相。

/Dont judge a book by its cover.

*谚语,直译不要根据书皮来判断书的内容。

Hes so short.

(他的个儿多矮呀。)

/Listen, dont judge a book by its cover. He was the best basketball player in California last year.

(喂!你可不能以貌取人,他是去年加利福尼亚最棒的篮球运动员。)

Never judge something by its looks.

/Appearances are deceiving.

(不能以貌取人。)

Dont form an opinion about something based on appearance alone.

(人不可貌相。)

说话要留神。

Watch your tongue.

*直译是看看你的舌头,即说话要小心。

Hey, you, asshole!

(你这个混蛋!)

/Watch your tongue.

(嘿,说话留点神儿。)

Watch your language.

/Watch your mouth.

/Be careful of what you say.

Dont use bad language.

(不要说脏话。)

要遵守规则。

Follow the rules.

*follow 遵守,服从(规则、命令、劝说等等)。

Follow the rules.

(要遵守规则。)

/Youre the one not following the rules.

(你就没有遵守规则。)

Dont violate rules.

(不许违反规则。)

/Dont violate regulations.

(不许违反章程。)

Dont break the rules.

(不许破坏规则。)

别偷懒!

Stop goofing off!

*这是一句俚语,用于针对在工作、学习或练习中偷懒、耍滑的人。

goof off是口语表达方式,意为懒惰、偷懒。

/Get a life!

/You should make something out of yourself!

Dont be a bum!

/Get a job!

(去找个工作。)

/Grow up!

(该长大成人了!/你什么时候才能长大!)

照我说的做!

Do as I said!

/Do what I said.

/Do what I tell you to do!

不要说别人的坏话。

Dont say bad things about others.

/Dont speak ill of others.

Dont speak bad about other people.

别食言。

Dont go back on your word!

/Im sorry, I cant do that.

(对不起,我做不了。)

Dont go back on your word!

(别食言。)

/Dont break your promise.

(不能说话不算数。)

You should keep your word.

做你能做的。

Dont take on more than you can.

*不要承担自己处理不了的工作,不要承担超过自己能力的事情。

/Dont take on more than you can handle.

别那么粗鲁!

Dont be rude!

/Dont be impolite!

你被开除了。

Youre fired!

/Man, youre out of here.

*严厉的说法。

I have to sack you.

*温和的说法。

/I have to let you go.

*温和的说法。

你得像个男子汉!

Be a man!

/I dont want to be a leader.

(我不想当头儿。)

Be strong! (坚强些!)

/Dont be a wimp!

(别那么窝囊!)

/Dont be a chicken!

(别当胆小鬼。)

别自吹自擂。

Dont talk boastfully.

*boastfully 夸耀的、自吹自擂的。

Japan is a very rich country.

(日本是一个富裕的国家。)

/Dont brag.

/Dont boast.

You should be more modest.

(你该谦虚一些。)

请别让我失望。

Please dont disappoint me.

*disappoint 让……失望、 辜负……期望。

Please dont let me down.

别挑逗女孩/男孩!

Dont flirt with girls/boys!

*flirt with 对异性半开玩笑的引诱、男女之间的调情。

Dont flirt with girls!

(别挑逗女孩!)

/I was just being friendly.

(我只是表示友好。)

Dont make eyes at her/him!

(别跟她/他眉来眼去的。)

*make eyes at... 向……送秋波。

别抱怨,叫你怎么做,就怎么做。

Dont complain and do as you are told.

Do what I tell you to do without complaining.

干脆点!(赶快!)

Make it snappy!

*这是一个惯用句, 快!、干脆点儿!

/Hurry it up!

Look snappy.

*英式英语。

麻利点!/利索点!

/Step on it!

*step on it 原意是坐火车飞跑现在常表示赶紧的意思。

Be quick!

/Get a move on!

/Move it!

/Snap to it.

更多口语练习可回顾经典往期:

常用英语口语集锦530句,助你成为口语达人

BBC总结的这33个练好英语口语的方法,后悔没有早点看到!

领取资料方式:

优秀的你,点击右上角关注我们,转发文章后私信回复:999,即可获得【英语学习资料大礼包】,包括:外教发音教学视频、地道口语学习资料、语法大全、英文书籍与视频等。

上一篇:

下一篇:

  推荐阅读

分享